Do you want to implement a sales funnel into your business, but can’t afford consultancy or done-for-you fees?
If you have the time and you’re prepared to invest in some training, you can get a simple sales funnel up and running in just a few days.
Here’s what’s involved…
Step 1 – STRATEGY
As with every significant business project, you need to have a plan.
And as far as sales funnels go, that means getting clear on what you want it to achieve.
- Do you want to attract more leads?
- Do you want to nurture an existing list?
- Do you want to convert more sales?
For sure, your goal may be a combination of all three, but by getting clear on your overarching strategy, you can make better decisions when it comes to the tech build and content creation.
Step 2 – ATTRACTION
With a clear strategy, the next step is to get super clear on the people you want to attract.
It’s time to create your customer avatar.
This involves getting inside the head and into the shoes of the people you want to work with. When you’re done, you’ll be able to create content and a sales funnel flow that speaks directly to the people you want to work with.
As a result, you’ll enjoy better results.
Step 3 – BUILD
With your strategy and customer avatar complete, you can move onto the build. This falls into two distinct categories – creative and tech.
Here’s an overview of some of the things you’ll need:
On the tech side you’ll need:
- Landing and opt in pages – so you can capture contact details
- Email marketing system – to store contact details
- Autoresponders – so you can send out emails on autopilot
On the creative side you’ll need:
- Your give-to-get – the incentive you’ll exchange for contact details
- A Know, Like, Trust | Gain, Logic, Fearemail sequence
- PPC ads – to drive traffic to your opt-in pages
Step 4 – Maintenance and Development
With your sales funnel built, you now need to maintain and even develop it. There are lots of ways to do this:
- Stay in touch and continue to communicate with people who’ve opted in and received your Know, Like, Trust | Gain, Logic, Fearemail sequences. You can do this through your 52-week email river.
- Create blogs to showcase your expertise and drive fresh leads into the top of your funnel.
- Shake up your lead magnets and revamp your landing pages to optimise conversation rates and boost your sales.
- Use reactivation campaigns can reinvigorate your list and kick-start dormant contact details.
- Clean your list regularly to maximise open rates and make it easy for you to focus on your hottest leads and best customers.
- Create campaigns to upsell and cross-sell across your wider product range.
- Build a Dream List to target a specific, highly desirable cohort
Why invest in a sales funnel?
With a sales funnel implemented, you can even out the peaks and troughs of enquiries, avoid the feast and famine, and acquire new customers rhythmically and on autopilot.
It’s a powerful asset that can grow with your business and because a sales funnel is scalable, it’s a tool that can help you hit ever-increasing sales targets.
A sales funnel also removes costly, repetitive, manual work from your company with the help of affordable (and accessible) tech and automation tools.
There really is nothing to lose!
And if you’re ready to get started, we have just the thing to help.
Sales Funnels Made Simple Live is our brand new online course that takes you step-by-step through the process of designing and building your own sales funnel.
Divided into SIX easy-to-follow modules, this course can be done at your own pace. And with plenty of downloadable resources to help you take action, you’ll have your very own, simple sales funnel set up in no time.
To benefit from the introductory price of just £29.99, CLICK HERE.